Every morning I chuckle along as I check out the front page headlines, My mind is fresh and ready for irony and the non 'newsiness' of many seeds and then there are the regurgitation opinion seeds that never leave the train station of information sharing. Some seeds attract my attention for the shear lack of news and I watch as these seeds explode with the slap fest of "you suck, you're side sucks and you make America suck too" back and forth that keeps the discussion lively and redundant and a lot of the times just plain silly. And then my mind makes me think really silly things to say. I just can't help myself, Newsvine makes me laugh and get silly. That sure makes my day.
So, since it is my birthday and I want you to get silly too, find a seed, make up a new headline that sticks to the essence of the former headline and seed and play with it, make the rest of us laugh, try not to be too mean, try to just make it fun and silly, for my birthday, that would be quite a present, thanks.
So here are a few to get started with.
1. Pope Frank confuses Sarah Palin, America isn't surprised.
2. Bud Light still sucks, especially with fruity flavors.
3. Newsvine spammed with Bollywood gossip, no one knows who the heck any of these stars are.
4. Tyrannical tyrants, tyrannically tyrannize non tyrants.
5. Bill Clinton makes news again, what's the surprise?
If it wasn't for Newsvine I would be a very grumpy dude, thanks Newsviners. :)